The Whelan Group is proud to announce our nine newest clients. Here they are, in no particular order:
- Kalamazoo College- Viewbook and publication development
- Niagara University- Publication development and high-definition printing
- Emmanuel College- Branding campaign
- Kentucky Wesleyan College- Recruitment publication development
- The University of New Orleans- Direct response marketing campaign for fundraising effort
- Stevenson University- Community micro site development
- Bethany College- Recruitment publication development
- Spelman College- Publication development
- Southern Polytechnic State University- Search campaign development
Be on the lookout to see these pieces in our portfolio soon after completion!
The Whelan Group has been selected to present at the 2009 ACT Enrollment Planners Conference in Chicago, IL on July 15-17.
The conference has traditionally attracts over 600 enrollment professionals nationwide and is all about providing attendees with news and information on how they can do their jobs more effectively.
Scott Novak, Executive Vice President, and Ross Clurman, Director of Interactive Technology, of the Whelan Group, will present “Communicating to Prospects Within Budget”.
The session will focus on innovative ways colleges and universities can and are communicating with prospects in tough economic times.
We are honored to have been selected as such a young company and look forward to the opportunity.