NACAC is less than a month away, and many attendees are looking to take advantage of the location and get some sightseeing and entertainment in! We’ve compiled a list of the Top 10 Things for you to do in Boston during NACAC Week. Enjoy!
- Laugh Boston, a comedy club located right near the Convention Center is sure to lift your spirits!
425 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210
(617) 725- 2844
- Enjoy the weather in the park at The Lawn on D, also located near the convention center.
420 D Street, Boston, MA 02210
- Take in some history at the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, a floating museum with live reenactments, exhibits, and a tea room. Located a half mile from NACAC headquarters.
306 Congress St., Boston, MA 02210
- America’s favorite past time! Catch a Baseball game at historic Fenway Park. Watch the Oakland A’s play the Red Sox on Wednesday, September 13th or Thursday, September 14th.
4 Yawkey Way Ext, Boston, MA 02215.
Visit www.mlb.com/redsox for tickets and scheduling information.
- Grab a local brew while you take a tour at Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall.
306 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA 02210
- Have dinner on us! Join the TWG Plus team at Faneuil Hall at 7pm on Friday, September 15th for delicious food and drinks at the Anthem Bar & Grill’s UP Bar. RSVP here.
101 South Market Street, Boston, MA 02109
- Admire the architecture. Grab a cab or take a nice walk to the Historic Old North Church.
193 Salem Street, Boston, MA 02113
- Commune with the fishes. Visit the 75,000 square foot New England Aquarium on the harbor.
1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
- Get artsy at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, where you’ll find collections from Ancient Egypt to Modern Contemporary pieces.
465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115
- Up for a little more history? The Paul Revere House, opened in 1680, was one of the first historic house museums and contains exhibits and the story of the famed patriot’s ride.
19 North Square, Boston, MA 02113